- sterlingbrowngroupAsked on March 28, 2016 at 05:54 AM
This is something strange. The calendar widget was showing and now it does not. This is on the desktop and on the mobile.
Pressing the image of the calendar does nothing.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 07:29 AM
Please, delete all of the "overflow" (red marked areas on the below) rules on your custom CSS, then you will see the calendar popup will work.
height : 100%;
overflow : hidden;
height : 100%;
margin : 0;
overflow : scroll;
-webkit-overflow-scrolling : touch;
background-image : url(https://www.jotform.com/uploads/sterlingbrowngroup/form_files/Picture1.png);
background-size : cover;
background-attachment : fixed;
background-repeat : no-repeat;
background-position : center center;
Please, check the guide if you don't know how to reach "Inject Custom CSS" tab. After those changes, please do let us know the results.
- sterlingbrowngroupAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 07:35 AM
I was given the above hack to enable the background to show on iPhones, by taking out the overflow as mentioned above means that the images do not show correctly.
Is there a way of the user just entering the date rather than having a popup calendar?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 07:51 AM
Yes, you can disable the calendar popup on click and let the user enter the value manually on "DateTime" field. Please, see the steps from the below:
For further assistance, please do let us know.
- sterlingbrowngroupAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 08:01 AM
Is there any way of removing the actual image of the calendar which still shows?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 08:08 AM
If you are mentioning the image right next to the calendar fields (you can see it from the below), yes there is a way to make it invisible by using the CSS rules.
Please, apply the following CSS code to your form:
Please, don't forget to let us know.
- sterlingbrowngroupAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 08:11 AM
That worked great thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 08:52 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 04:46 AM
It seems you have a different question so I've created a separate thread for your new question so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.