- scmgflAsked on March 29, 2016 at 03:10 AM
We created a form but when a user clicks the submit button it just says Please wait... and then does nothing else and no emails are sent or received. Could you please help? Thanks. I'm new to this so I could have a setting wrong but it seemd pretty straight forward.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 04:37 AM
To solve that, could you try to embed the form using the iFrame embed code? http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
After re-embedding your form, we would appreciate it if you could test it on your side and let us know the result.
If the above is indeed the reason, the iframe should fix it. Try it and let us know if the issue persists.
- scmgflAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 09:45 AMThat worked. Thanks!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 10:47 AM
You're most welcome and we are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- buskooformAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 08:25 PM
Hello, I am facing the same problem in my form, I am using a map widget and my users can not search any location in the map because the error. Can you help me??
My form is: https://form.jotformz.com/62376321496662