- hstsAsked on April 19, 2016 at 09:50 AM
Is there a way to receive a notification when an email does not go through?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Unfortunately, you will not receive a notification if the notifier failed to be sent. When the email recipient did not receive the notification, there could be a number of reasons.
1. The email address is in the bounce list.
2. It is in the spam/junk folder.
3. The notification is not configured properly.
4. The mail servers are blocked by the email provider. They need to whitelist our JotMail IP address.
By the way, you cam actually view your mail logs, please check this guide: How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
Please check these related guides:
Let us know if you still have any questions. Thank you.