- westwoodtennisAsked on April 27, 2016 at 10:03 AM
How do I change "New Product 1 $100" to my product/price? It doesn't give me that option when I click on it. This is on the PayPal Template.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 11:15 AM
You need to open the payment wizard in order to edit the products. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select the PayPal field and then click the Wizard icon.
2. Enter your PayPal API settings and then press Next.
3. In the Payment Options, choose Sell Products (only one or multiple products). After that, click the Next button.
4. In the Products page, click the product in order to edit it. You'll see form fields will slide up at the bottom of the wizard. Click the Save Product button when you're done. After editing the products, click the Next button.
5. You can add Coupons, Shipping, Taxes on the next screen. Just click Next when you're done and then finish the integration.
Hope that helps. Thank you.