- cunoAsked on May 11, 2016 at 05:18 AM
Obviously, the problem isn't fixed. I have the same problem.
I'm working on a form (ID: 61311522360340) and I did some changes on the form (Style, new form element Titel). These changes are viewable in the preview but they don't show up in the browser.
Hope you can solve this problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 05:22 AM
I have cleared your form caches to update your forms to the correct versions. I checked the form on the browser afterwards and I can see that the form element "Titel" can now be seen there.
Can you please check again to confirm if the changes are now applied?
I will wait for your response.
- cunoAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 05:31 AM
the changes I made 10 Minutes ago are updated now, but if I make further changes, they aren't updated. So the problems still exists.
Is there a possibility to set the cache time, disable cache or empty form cache?
- charlottemacsAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 05:32 AM
Hello, I am also having problems win that the changes are not being seen on the form. Can you assist?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 05:38 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 05:50 AM
I have cleared your form cache again. Please check if the changes on your form are now reflected when viewing on browser. You can also clear your form cache on your end. You can follow the instructions provided in this article to clear your form cache: How to Clear Your Form Cache.
Do let us know if the issue still persists.
- cunoAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 08:18 AM
Thanks for your support. Now everything seems to work fine again.