- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I've checked with my testing account and see that the form is updating and displaying with the changes made. Could you check once if you are still experiencing the issue?
Also, please let us know the form that you are having this issue along with recent changes made to the form so that we can take a look and provide you with necessary assistance.
- choicecommsAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 06:06 AM
Hi, I have to have a list of towns and cities for our members to choose from and there seems to be a limit, I don't need too many more as it has let me go from A-P but not through to Z. Can you please take a look? Question: Where does your team currently play their HOME matches?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 08:45 AM
When I've checked your form I am not able to reproduce the same issue that you’re having. I am able to see whole options on your form.
I've also cleared your form caches. We would appreciate it if you could also clear out your browser cache. Then kindly, test it on your side and let us know the result.
- choicecommsAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 08:47 AMSorry, I am having so much trouble on the way to finally completing this form. Your form designer / restrictive / highly irritating template app is not allowing me to revert back to the original template I designed the form in. I need it back urgently please - Kids Baseball Registration Form. You can restore from anytime AM GMT.
- choicecommsAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 08:59 AM
I am so annoyed that thinking of changing the button style has ruined my form. Please come back to me as a matter of urgency.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 10:07 AM
I've moved your other question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.