- milladesignmaccomAsked on May 12, 2016 at 05:09 PM
Hi, can I change the text Total in my form? I want to change it to:"Totalsum inkl. mva"
- victorAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 05:42 PM
I am assuming that you would like to change the color of the text TOTAL. If this is not the field you are looking for, please feel free to correct me.
You can inject the following CSS code, modifying the color you wish to use:
color: blue !important;
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 03:46 AM
no, I actually want to change the text. I don't want it to say "Total" but rather "Totalsum inkl. mva"
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 04:58 AM
yes, thank you, sadly it now gets to small the box, I've tried to figure out how to make it larger but ...
- CarinaAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 06:12 AM
Please clone this new version:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 08:42 AM
I'm not sure if you have sent us a response. But it is not being displayed empty in the thread. Could you resend it here if you are still experiencing the issue? We will be happy to help.
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 02:15 AM
yes, I'm sorry, could you please just send me how to change the with of the total area? The fonts and color was a bit wrong, so I don't want to clone ...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 03:24 AM
Inject this CSS codes to your form to expand the total area box.
max-width: 100% !important;
Feel free to change the 300px width to your preference.
Should end up like this:
Let us know if you need further assistance.