I need to change my payment information, my card was stolen. Who do I do that?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on May 25, 2016 at 10:19 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 26, 2016 at 12:41 AM

    You can do in the Billing/Payment section when logged in to your account.

    Here is the direct link   https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing

    Click on the Change Credit Card button on the payment section to open the update information window for Billing details

    See the images below for guidance:


    Let us know if you need further assistance.