- LMKCRAsked on June 10, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Your newest update has not given the ability to hide email fields when blank. How can this issue be resolved??
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 01:37 PM
Unfortunately, that has not been implemented yet in the new interface. You can try bringing the old interface by logging into https://www.jotform.com/?&old, so you can enable the hide empty fields on email alerts option: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
Meanwhile, I will send a request on your behalf to our second level in order to have this feature implemented in the new UI. You will be notified via this thread if there is any update.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 04:02 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've updated the usage of the Hide Empty Fields feature.
You can find the option in Email Wizard. From now on, you can enable/disable this feature for your notification and autoresponder emails separately.
To enable this option, you can follow the steps as seen in the screenshot and explained below:
1. Go to Advanced tab from your email settings.
2. Toggle Yes from the Hide Empty Fields section.
3. Click Save to apply your changes.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if any issue arises with this feature.