- kumcAsked on June 14, 2016 at 01:09 PM
There are a few hide/show conditions that are working when our form is viewed in Firefox or Chrome, but do not work at all in Internet Explorer (IE) -- specifically IE 11.
Direct link to the form:
Any ideas on how to resolve?
- WebServAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 02:23 PM
Same thing happening on my form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 04:04 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We have experienced a temporary some with accessing JotForms using Internet Explorer browser and this has been fixed for a while. Please check now and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue. We will be happy to assist.
- kumcAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Thanks, it looks like the conditionals are working again (and the script errors are gone).
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 05:57 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 08:48 PM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.