- TrickDogAsked on June 21, 2016 at 06:52 PM
Sent a test email from my website and it did not arrive. I realize I have not used this account in a while and perhaps due to the inactivity it has been dropped.Page URL:
- lgvalenciaAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 07:12 PM
Did you configure the email properly? May be a field is wrong.
You can edit your email notification / autoresponder configuration and replace the information.
If this still not work, I suggest you to check if the email is fine. Check your domain and access to your email and see if the configuration is fine.
Hope to help with this, if it doesn't, please don't doubt to post it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 09:00 PM
I checked your email address and I can see it is not in our bounce list, and this is the reason why emails are not sent.
I checked the email notified for this form http://www.jotform.com/form/2942009843 and I can see there is missing data:
Sometimes when there is missing sender name or missing reply-to email address some email providers will not receive the email, this is why I suggest you to follow this guide in order to avoid problems with emails: How-to-Setup-Email-Alerts-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
If the issue still persists, please ask your email provider to white-list our IP addresses: Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
You can also check the email history and find that emails are being sent, here is the guide to do it: How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
Hope this helps.
- TrickDogAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 10:45 AMThanks for getting back with me. I was able to resolve the problem and things are working fine. Appreciate the prompt response to my issue.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Glad to know you were able to resolve the problem.
If you need more help, please let us know, we will be glad to help you.