accidentally minimized theform on my computer screen

  • Profile Image
    Asked on June 22, 2016 at 09:41 AM

    I accidentally minimized the JotForms on my computer screen and don't know how to make it larger. i hard to see the forms now.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 22, 2016 at 12:16 PM

    If you want to revert the edit made on your form, you can use the revision history: 

    If you are referring to the zoom in or out, follow these steps:

    1)If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the CTRL key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.

    2) If you click the Change Zoom Level button , it will cycle through 100%, 125%, and 150%, giving you a quick enlargement of the webpage.


    Let us know if you need more help.