- TamiWalker2016Asked on June 27, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Hello! I have rec'd a few blank submissions in the last week? How is this possible when I have required fields?
I have no idea who booked? Do I assume nobody did since payment didn't occur?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 12:31 PM
I have tried using your form and I was able to submit the form without filling the form. It seems that the required fields were not saved, could you please try making some other field to be required and see if it will work then.
Let us know if the problem is resolved.
- TamiWalker2016Answered on June 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM
I do have multiple fields marked as required. ??????
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Could you provide more information why that seems to be the problem. For each field you have set the required option it will show like in the picture you have provided.
If you are having fields required even though you haven't set them to required then you can try clearing the form cache.
We await your response.
- TamiWalker2016Answered on June 27, 2016 at 02:31 PM
My question is... if I've always had these fields set to required, why am I getting blank forms in?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 03:39 PM
If those fields are not shown in the form, they will not be required. Currently, if no package is selected, the fields you referenced will be hidden and therefore will not be required.
- TamiWalker2016Answered on June 27, 2016 at 03:48 PM