- gfarquharAsked on June 28, 2016 at 10:01 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 11:34 AM
You can see the email content that is being sent out to you (Notification) or to your users (Autoresponders) in the Emails wizard.
1. Click the "Emails" wizard button.
2. Select "Notification" or "Autoresponder" and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Here, you'll see the email editor where you can customize the email message.
In order to fully test it, try to do a test submission on the actual form.
If you have any question, let us know. Thank you.
- gfarquharAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Thanks! This doesn't really help me though. I had forwarded a couple of submissions to someone with some additional information and they say they never received it. How do I view those e-mails that I have personally forwarded to someone?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 12:50 PM
You can see this in the Email History Log. Please check this guide: How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- gfarquharAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 01:05 PM
That's it! - Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Glad I can help. Let us know if you need more help. Have a nice day!