- TestingServicesUALRAsked on July 01, 2016 at 01:43 PM
This particular email is getting notifications of JotForms but I cannot find where this email has been inserted to remove it? This email may be associated with administrative rights to the program, however, I believe I am as well so I'm confused why I cannot see this email to remove it.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 03:09 PM
Inside of your form you need to open email Notification and remove recipient email address to which you do not want that emails are sent. Click on delete option.
Inside of this guide you can find how to change recipient email address:
If email Notification is conditional you will need to remove recipient email address from your condition.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TestingServicesUALRAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 04:45 PMThe person receiving the emails is not in either place but is still
receiving them? Like I said, she originally set up the account so I
believe it is more with the account information than the jotforms
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 01, 2016 at 05:57 PM
The places mentioned by my colleague, BJoanna, are the only places where an email address can be set to receive email notifications. To my understanding, you already have accessed to the account even if another person created the account. Can you provide us the email address you're referring to, please? The one that you don't want to receive notifications.
You can also check the email history of your forms/account through your account.
The instruction on how you can do that is found in this guide, How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History
- TestingServicesUALRAnswered on July 02, 2016 at 11:45 AMKkbright@ualr.edu. When u find where that email is entered, please share
I'm very curious to know :). Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 02, 2016 at 05:40 PM
I have checked the email address you have provided and found out that it's been receiving notification when the condition on your form, Distance Education Proctoring Services Request Form, is met. I would suggest you check the conditions on that form and delete the one that says, "If a field is filled, send this notification to this email".
Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.