- michalbAsked on July 05, 2016 at 05:35 AM
I tried to add float right to css but it wont budge.
screen shot of form i am trying to create is attached.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 08:24 AM
You may create forms in a horizontal manner by widening the width of your form then shrinking the form fields. To do that:
1. Adjust the width of your form
2. Add your form fields as needed
3. Click the GEAR icon for each field > then SHRINK
Here's a short clip showing those steps:
And you may further customize this using CSS [Guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes] or by using our Form Designer [Guide: Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms]
Hope that helped! Don't hesitate to get back to us in case you need further assistance.