- hatzbsAsked on July 05, 2016 at 03:28 PM
How may I create a list of all fields and their properties? That is, not data ENTERED, simply the metadata of the form fields themselves. TIA
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 05, 2016 at 04:38 PM
Form reports are based on data input or selection, please check this guide for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
- hatzbsAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 06:53 AM
Thank you but I do not wish to report DATA. I wish to report METADATA: 1. what fields have I defined 2. are they required? 3. do they have conditions attached? ETC.
Is there such a feature?
- victorAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 08:58 AM
Jotform is a web form builder that enables users to create simple to very complicated forms. It does not extract any MetaData.
If you can explain a bit more on what you are looking for, we will be glad to help. I am not sure if you are looking for the form to automatically extract the properties of each field in the form or would like to enter the metadata manually?
- hatzbsAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 01:11 PM
OK, here's a brief example of what I'm looking for; if it's not provided please indicate:
Form TestForm #1
Field Patient Name - Text Box
Field Patient Age Group - Radio; Options: Adult, Child - Conditions: If Child then Show GuardianSection
This report details the FORM & it's contents, NOT any data captured.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 01:20 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible, we do not have any option in our tool to create such a report.
- hatzbsAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 03:08 PM
Got it; many thanks.