- haugAsked on July 08, 2016 at 11:54 AMHowever, after I integrated, my Form no longer works. It just gives me an error "This form is currently unavailable!" (see https://form.jotform.com/61794233831256). I also cannot move the fields around any more in the editor. I don't know if it's relatee to the custom fields or not, but it's a problem. I have tried reloading the page, but it did not help.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 12:01 PM
I have checked your account and found out that the form is disabled. I have enabled your form for you and you may be able to view it once again.
The information on how you can enable and disable your form is found in this guide: How-to-enable-disable-a-form
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- haugAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 12:46 PMSo are you saying that if the form is disabled, I cannot even preview it myself nor move fields around?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 01:50 PM
The form should be editable even when it is disabled.
Are you still facing the issue with the fields which are not draggable? Could you please try to edit the form in any other browser to see if that makes any differences?
- haugAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 01:45 PMI just checked and indeed the elements in the form are now draggable.
However, I am still having issues with the interface. For example, when I try to edit n HTML-text element, most of the text is covered by a grey bar:
And the menu at the top of the page is also covered with a grey bar:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:10 PM
I checked your most recent form and I am unable to reproduce the grey bar issue when editing the form. Unfortunately, screenshots do not work as attachments for emails. If you wouldn't mind attaching a screenshot to your forum post, we will be happy to see what the cause may be:
- haugAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:12 PM
Here are the screenshots:
- haugAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:15 PM
I don't get it. Why are the screenshots not uploading?
OK, try this:
Screenshot 1: http://screencast.com/t/Mntu6aWfktC8
Screenshot 2: http://screencast.com/t/xQbESxDksw79
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 02:32 PM
I checked in a few different browser and each one showed the HTML fields correctly:
If possible, try a fresh browser. If you are using Chrome, try FireFox and visa versa. If that still doesn't allow for things to show correctly, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.