- hamishclanlabAsked on July 11, 2016 at 08:29 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 10:52 PM
Do you mean to say that the products in the PayPal field cannot be deselected? I have checked your JotForm and see that the products in the payment field are required fields. So the products once selected, they cannot be deselected.
You may uncheck the required option for the products in the payment field so that they should be able to work normally.
Hope this information helps!
- hamishclanlabAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 12:45 AMThank you Kiran,
That worked,is there a way to test the full process without having to actually pay the amount?
Hamish Williams / Director
email@example.com / +64 22 3815450
Clan Lab Testing
To securely send me large files please use: https://www.hightail.com/u/hamishwilliams
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 02:23 AM
On behalf of my colleague Kiran, you are most welcome. Since the new concern is not related to deselecting a product, and also to better assist you with your latest concern, I have moved the question to its own thread. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/880354. Regards.
- baycupadminAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 02:28 PM
This doesn't seem to work anymore. I've unchecked "required" and I still can't deselect a product on the Paypal section of my jotform.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 03:12 PM
I see that you have opened a separate thread for the issue that you are experiencing. We'll address the issue on your thread shortly.
Please stay tuned. Thanks!