- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 08:51 PM
You may consider the following options:
1) Setup a total amount calculation based on standard form fields. Then, pass the calculated total to the PayPal field.
+ You can use any standard fields with styling.
- Product names will not be forwarded to PayPal.
2) Add an HTML text description to your current form to describe the products.
3) Get a source code of the form to modify it per your requirements. In this case you will need to host the modified version of the form by yourself.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- FFS_userAnswered on July 12, 2016 at 10:56 PM
Thanks, Mike. I appreciate your help. I'll give it a go and let you know if I have any questions.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 03:11 AM
On behalf of my colleague Mike, you're welcome, please let us know how it went and if you need additional help.