- abccdltestingAsked on July 21, 2016 at 10:05 AM
We are over our Submission Storage. we only need recent data, how is storage controlled?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Submission storage refers to the number of submissions stored with your forms. To clear up space, you can delete older submissions.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
You can also delete individual submissions or submissions by date range: