- charlesworth12Asked on July 25, 2016 at 02:59 PM
HI ..MY USERNAME IS CHARLESWORTH12
AS I AM DUE TO RENEW MY SUBSCIPTION FOR YEAR 2016 $90. I CAN SEE THAT I PAID TO JOTFORM 2 TIMES
IN 2015 2015-09-05 + 2015-08-13 BOTH AT $90.00. I HAVE CHECKED WITH MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO FIND
OUT IF I AM MISTAKEN BUT IT APPEARS AS THOUGH THESE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE
COULD YOU ADVISE ME IF I HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE SITUATION.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME / STEVE PERRY
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 05:07 PM
You are correct, the are two subscription for the same account. I have cancelled one of them(reference #: INT150813-2238-54461) and fully refunded it.
So, your account is in a good standing and will stay in Premium yearly(Subscription Number:S-4T293191YT591190P) which renews on Sep 5, 2016.
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- charlesworth12Answered on July 26, 2016 at 05:45 AMmany thanks for your time and assistance i wish to continue with the same account for years to comeassume the money will still be taken out automatically without me having to place it on my to do listregards steve perry in blackpool
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 07:14 AM
As far as I understand from your thread, you want to cancel auto renewal. Unfortunately, it is not possible to disable the auto-renewal. If you want to downgrade your account,you can do it on billing page so you will not payment anymore. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- charlesworth12Answered on July 26, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Hi Beril no i wish to continue with jot form for the foreseeable futurei am very happy with the program i just wanted to confirm that my next paymentof $90.00 will be taken out of my paypal account automatically so that i don't need to remember to pay it regards steve perry( charlesworth12 )
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Steve, the answer is yes, all of our subscriptions renew automatically without the need for you to remember to pay.