- CRAAAsked on August 03, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Hi, I am trying to add a Button with link to my FB page but it is not working.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 12:32 PM
Could you please provide more information about what seems to be the issue?
Do you mean on the form on this page:
I am unable to find any issues with your form.
We'll wait for your response.
- CRAAAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 02:45 PMI am trying to post a button on my FB page but it will not go to the next
step where I pick the page. It sats connecting to FB at the bottom of the
page and then does nothing.
- victorAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 03:46 PM
We are not fully understanding your question. Can you please explain a bit more on what type of button are you trying to create in your Facebook page.
Not user if it helps, but you can try reviewing the Facebook help page, adding a CALL TO ACTION button:
- CRAAAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 04:45 PMSorry. I guess you call it a tab. I have attached a screenshot. It will not
take me to the next step.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 05:09 PM
Not a problem, ok we're on the same page then. Unfortunately, we didn't receive your screenshot, here is the guide how to attach the picture to this thread.
Now regarding the Facebook tab, you can use this guide. Please let us know in which step did you stuck?
Make sure that you have Facebook page created and that you are logged in to Facebook when you try to put your form in Facebook tab.
Please let us know if the issue still persists.
- CRAAAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 12:47 PM
When it reaches this point it does not go to the next step.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 02:02 PM
I see that you are trying to do this on a tablet if I'm not mistaken.
Please check if your pop-ups are not blocked and also try to use your Browser in Desktop mode on your tablet since that could be the issue why you don't see the pop up for log into Facebook after you click Add JotForm tab. Also on that same screen please try to tap on three dots on the upper right corner and click open in Browser. That might help.
Please let us know how that worked for you.
- CRAAAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 12:45 PMNo, I just got the screen shot from my tab. I am trying to do it on the
- CRAAAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 12:45 PMOk....sorry, I did have a pop up block. I got it to work but it is now
showing the particular page I want to add it to. It is only showing 3 pages
and I have 4.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 02:30 PM
What is the page that is not listed in the drop down? https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-a-form-to-your-Facebook-page
Alternatively, you could try to add the form to that specific Facebook page using the custome Iframe app method: https://www.jotform.com/help/82-Adding-a-form-to-Facebook-Custom-iFrame-App-
- CRAAAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 02:45 PMhttps://m.facebook.com/greciaonlineauction/
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 04:26 PM
Can you make sure to temporally disable any security setting, or restrictions on that Facebook page, then check if it appears in the "Add Page Tab" drop down window:
Also, make sure that FB page is under the same account you used to login.