- KatherinedilsAsked on August 04, 2016 at 11:00 AMPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Please note that the envelop used in the theme is actually an image. Please let us which color you would would like to change to and we will try to edit the image.
It would be better if you can edit the image with the color you want and we customize your form to display the edited image. Here is the link to envelop image: https://www.jotform.com/uploads/EltonCris/form_files/envelope_bottom_cover.png
- KatherinedilsAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 05:56 PM
Thank you! I have changed the color of the image and inserted it below.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 07:05 PM
Try injecting the following CSS code in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
text-align: center !important;
background: url('https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/BDAVID/37914_1470347722envelope_bottom_cover%20(1).png') no-repeat bottom center !important;
background-size: 100% 100% !important;
height: 370px !important;
Let us know if you need more help.
- KatherinedilsAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 08:16 AM
It worked! Thank you so much!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Welcome! Open a new thread if you need anything else. :-)