- apricotlanevbAsked on August 12, 2016 at 10:32 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 11:55 AM
I suggest you to use one of our payment tool to get payment. You can have a look following user guidances for more information but we are always ready to assist you if you need any help from our side.
- apricotlanevbAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 12:33 PM
But is says "receive 10 payments"
What does that mean?
What are the steps I can take to receive payments? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:51 PM
It is possible to receive payments through forms using one of our many payment processors:
Using a payment field will allow you to collect payments when the form is submitted. Those payments will be processed through the associated payment processor and will require setting up an account with that service.
- apricotlanevbAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 01:56 PM
So the ONLY way to use jotform is processing payment online? My contract does not allow me to process online payment, thats why we used jotform. If I can no longer accept customers information without processing the payment then jotform will no work for me anymore. I am understanding this correctly?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Yes, we do not allow for the collection of credit card details directly through forms. We recently became PCI compliant which required us to enforce this much more strictly.
It is possible to set up payment authorization:
But that would also need to be done through one of our payment processors.