- peraunanAsked on August 14, 2016 at 04:20 PM
I can not get this function to work for any of my forms anymore. Why is that?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 14, 2016 at 04:35 PM
This feature is working fine:
Make sure to use "https", in the URL: https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/
Let us know if you need more help.
- ultimateearsAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 10:02 PM
I am receiving
no post data received. Why is that?
this is using your link : https://form.jotform.com/53131499357966
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 02:08 AM
I notice that the demo form is not updated with the https link (https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/) in the Thank you page and so you are receiving the error. Thanks for letting us know about it. I have now updated the form in the guide with the following so that you can see the post data in the Thank you page.
Please check now and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- ultimateearsAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you
- mgarzaAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 03:38 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 04:46 PM
@mgarza, your question will be address on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1048921