- larkinsiAsked on August 16, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Hope all is well.
I wonder if you can assist.
Im doing an online capex form.
My question is as follow
1. Dependent on the amount it needs to sometimes go to second approval
Requester requests Amount = 500k -> Approval GM (Once GM approves the form gets forwarded to the CFO) -> CFO approves -> Approval email gets sent to requester.
so basically it needs 2 or more approval processes
Let me know if you have any questions
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Simply create a new notification to be sent to "GM", and create the condition: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-Selection
The GM will receive the notification, he will need to click on the "edit this submission" hyper link bellow:
Repeat the steps to send a notification to the CFO if the GM approves the form.
1) Create the notification for the CFO
2) Create the condition to sent the CFO Notification if certain selection or input is met.
If after you the CFO does the second approval, and you want the form filler to be notified about the final approval, you can create an auto-responder: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder, and enable the "Send on edit submission" option:
And finally create a condition to sent that autoresponder if the final approval is done.
Let us know if you need more help.