JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Customer Satisfaction/Issue SurveysAsked by anywheretom on August 18, 2016 at 02:40 PM
I have a technology company and I would like to start sending out surveys to the employees of the business I work with in order to determine if everything is working well for them or if they are having issues.
Here are the criteria I am trying to find a solution for:
1. A master customer satisfaction survey template for all companies
2. To be able to send out the survey to different groups (1 company at a time)
3. To be able to collect the results each week on a per company basis
4. To be able to merge the results from the weekly surveys into a monthly report
5a. If there are no issues, I would like to respondent to be able to do some from within the email and not be directed to a website just to click "No Issues"
5b. Ideally I would like the respondent to be able to answer all questions from within their email, but if this is not possible, that they would only be taken to the web page survey if they choose "Yes", they have a problem
6. To be able to automate sending the surveys out each week
Is this something that can be accomplished with your survey platform?
All, except #6 are possible with Jotform. Also, one thing with regards to reporting, only our visual report so far can filter submissions so if you need the report in a CSV or Excel format, then we'd suggest using a different template for each company. You can just duplicate the form so you won't need to re-create them.
Here's how you can duplicate/clone a form within your account: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account.
3. For filtering reports per week, you can do it in the form submissions page. Here's our guide for that: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF.
4. You can just re-download the submissions, this time, filter by a month in the form submissions page.
5a and 5b. You can conditionally do this. For example, use a radio button that would them if they have an issue or nothing. If they choose YES, show them the fields to fill in. If NOT, show a message that would instruct them to just go ahead and close the browser.
This is the guide to show/hide multiple fields at once: https://www.jotform.com/help/196-Hide-or-Show-Multiple-Fields-at-Once.
I have created this test form for you: https://form.jotform.com/62306559884972.
6. We don't have an email blaster or the like to do this. You have to use another tool to send the forms, maybe services like MailChimp.
I hope that helps and let us know if you have any further questions.