- SSGHolidayAsked on August 23, 2016 at 10:08 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 10:44 AM
I'm sorry but I have difficulty in understanding your question.
Could you please give us some more details to assist you in a better way.
Waiting for your return.
- SSGHolidayAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 11:45 AMSorry
1. User fills in form
2. Submits form
3. User asked “Would you like to send another form?”
4. If yes, generate new blank form
5. If no, close tab
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 01:06 PM
You can include the link to your form in your Thank You page, example:
In that way, the user can click it if he wants to submit a new form. Let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 07:07 PM
We will assist you on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1083256