- danebennettAsked on August 25, 2016 at 05:43 AM
Hi, does jotform allow Square to be used as a payment processor in forms? This would greatly help us out!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 09:22 AM
I'm sorry, but we don't have an integration with Square yet. We have a few requests about this integration, but we don't have an update about it yet. If you want, I can also submit this thread to our backend team as a new request.
You may consider using our available options such as Paypal. You can find the list in the Payment Fields section:
- danebennettAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 06:45 PMYes please submit my request to the backend as a new request. We already use PayPal but it would be much preferable if we could use Square on our forms as all of our inventory is monitored by square.
Square seems to be becoming very popular in Australia with small businesses. I hope this can be integrated shortly.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 08:15 PM
Thank you for the confirmation.
I will escalate the thread to our second level now, although we cannot provide you an ETA about when this may be available, we will ensure to let you know.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 11:39 AM
You can now use your forms with our square integration that is now live!
See our blog https://www.jotform.com/blog/246-Create-JotForm-Payment-Forms-Using-Square about it to learn more.