- mdscj1Asked on August 28, 2016 at 06:41 PM
How do I make the fields side by side? For example, first name & last name fields side by side on the same line.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 28, 2016 at 07:08 PM
By default, fields are expanded in full width of the form. You can set your fields to sit side by side by shrinking the size of your field. You can get to know more about this from this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-field-positioning
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- mdscj1Answered on August 30, 2016 at 02:57 AMI read the guide, shrink the fields but still not able to get my fields email and mobile # on the same line side by side. Can you take a look at my "United Sports App Team" form and let me know how to do this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 06:57 AM
I've moved your email down and moved the country field up. What I did was drag and dropped the email addres field field and then used the settings to move it down. Then used the settings on the country field to move it up. As a result, Email and Phone number sits side by side.
But if you have a position in mind, please let us know so we can adjust it for you.
- baiversenAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 05:25 AM
I have a related problem.As you can see on the image the size of the box do not expand to fit the Choose Option field. The result is that the first field cover the calculation field.
You choose a product and the price for product is shown in calculation field.
Bjørn Arve Iversen
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 05:56 AM
I have moved your question on to a new thread as this may need more technical details on how to address your concern. We'll respond to your inquiry on this thread instead.
Thanks for your understanding.