- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 07:30 PM
The screenshot did not post, in order to add a screenshot you need to load the link of this thread in you browser window, here is the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/920701
Then add the screenshot according to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
What do you mean by "Huge"? If you mean that the form is too long, then you can reduce it by increase it's width:
1) Click on Preferences
2) Click on Form Styles
3) Click on Properties
4) Increase the form and label widths
And reduce the question spacing through the form designer feature, example:
Another option would be adding page break fields in your form, example: https://form.jotform.com/62427524730958
Let us know if you need more help on this.
- diabetesedAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 07:51 PM
I meant the quiz results are huge (see below). The width of the quiz is fine.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 02:20 AM
I cloned your most recent form and tried the quiz. The quiz results seem to display fine.
Just to check further, I also tried your original quiz form. In both cases, the check appears to display correctly in the results. So far it appears that your issue has been resolved.
Are you still encountering the issue on your end? If yes, can you please tell us how to replicate it so we can check further? I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
- diabetesedAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 03:45 PMWhen I look at the preview of my test and take the test everything works, I can submit it, I get a thank you screen, my test is emailed to me and so are my results.
When I copy the link https://form.jotform.com/diabetesed/cde-prep-quiz-des to my app platform (Buildfire) it is validated. When I go into my app, I see the test, can take it, but cannot submit it. Any ideas?
Director of Operations
Diabetes Education Services
Connect with us online!
Main Website | Online University | Online Store | Facebook | CDE® Coach App
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 05:54 PM
The problem with the submit button not working in your app will be addressed on the thread you already opened for it: https://www.jotform.com/answers/920697