- sarahiecaAsked on August 31, 2016 at 10:23 AM
how do I decrease the space at the top of my form? When I embed it in my website, there is a large gap above the form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 11:51 AM
You can decrease the space at the top by changing the form padding to 0. In order to do that, you need to inject a custom CSS code to your form. Here's the code:
padding: 0px 0 !important;
Here's the guide on how to inject a custom CSS code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
1. Click the Preferences in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Form Styles link.
3. Go to the Inject CSS tab, then paste the code in the text area. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.