- chayes007Asked on September 08, 2016 at 03:06 AM
I have created a registration page. I need to know if I can allow people to register more than one person at a time?
How do I do that?
Also, Can your form be whitelabeled without Jotform logo on the form?
Please advise. I do like the system and would like to proceed.
Being able to register more than 1 person at a time is crucial.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 04:10 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is possible to duplicate fields via "Manage Multiple Fields" property. You can find detail explanation at following guidance.
I can also suggest you to make your form dynamic with condition logic for a better visuality. What I did for it is stated step by step here below.
1. Add a "Radio Field" to ask if your enduser would like to register a second person or not with an Yes/No option before 1st page break.
2. Add a "Form Collapse Field" between above radio field and 1st page break.
3. Duplicate Fields you would like. You can have a look guidance provided above if you are stuck somewhere. Click any of the fields on the forms then click arrow >> Manage Multiple Fields
4. Choose the fields you would like to duplicate and click " Duplicate"
5. Configure them according where you want to add them on the field and click " Duplicate"
6. Now, time is to set a condition according to selection of user. I set a condition based on Show/Hide logic. Here is the screen shot of it.
This is also the guidance of how to set a condition on a form.
In addition, I moved your second question about removing JotForm logo. Its answer will be addressed to that thread. Link of it : https://www.jotform.com/answers/926885
If you need any further assistance by our side, please let us know. We would be glad to help you.