What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to duplicate fieldsAsked by chayes007 on September 08, 2016 at 03:06 AM
I have created a registration page. I need to know if I can allow people to register more than one person at a time?
How do I do that?
Also, Can your form be whitelabeled without Jotform logo on the form?
Please advise. I do like the system and would like to proceed.
Being able to register more than 1 person at a time is crucial.
Thank you for contacting us.
It is possible to duplicate fields via "Manage Multiple Fields" property. You can find detail explanation at following guidance.
I can also suggest you to make your form dynamic with condition logic for a better visuality. What I did for it is stated step by step here below.
1. Add a "Radio Field" to ask if your enduser would like to register a second person or not with an Yes/No option before 1st page break.
2. Add a "Form Collapse Field" between above radio field and 1st page break.
3. Duplicate Fields you would like. You can have a look guidance provided above if you are stuck somewhere. Click any of the fields on the forms then click arrow >> Manage Multiple Fields
4. Choose the fields you would like to duplicate and click " Duplicate"
5. Configure them according where you want to add them on the field and click " Duplicate"
6. Now, time is to set a condition according to selection of user. I set a condition based on Show/Hide logic. Here is the screen shot of it.
This is also the guidance of how to set a condition on a form.
In addition, I moved your second question about removing JotForm logo. Its answer will be addressed to that thread. Link of it : https://www.jotform.com/answers/926885
If you need any further assistance by our side, please let us know. We would be glad to help you.