- AmplifiedDigitalAsked on September 08, 2016 at 12:56 PM
I have a dropdown which is a list of people and depending on who is selected in this dropdown determines where the email goes out to. We change up personnel every few months, so I need to keep adding and deleting people. I have this same functionality in a few other forms and there is no problem when I add and delete people form the dropdown.
When I add or delete people from the dropdown on my "Email Campaign Form" though, it changes the conditional logic for the email. When I delete or add one person, and then look at the conditional logic, it is all shifted by one. So in this case, if I try to add Dan Roberts in the correct alphabetical order, it shifts the email recipient by one for everyone afterward. And the same scenario happens if I try to remove Kelly Shea.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 08, 2016 at 03:01 PM
You might consider an alternative setup to specify your conditional recipients.
1) Assign your email recipients as calculation values to the dropdown items.
2) Pass the assigned value (recipient email) to the form calculation field.
3) Use the form calculation field as your Email Notification recipient.
This way you will be able to manage the dropdown items/recipients directly within the dropdown settings.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.