- lyricoloradoAsked on September 15, 2016 at 03:04 PM
on my volunteer info sheet form, i'm running into some design issues
1. i want the text next to the radio buttons (the first one) to spread out wider instead of getting all scrunched up. but when i tried the column option, then the yes and no were just over each other.
2. i can't seem to change the font of the main heading. i can pick another option for the dropdown, but then the font doesn't actually change.
that's it for now. you guys are great, and i love using your forms!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 15, 2016 at 06:14 PM
1) Please inject the following CSS code to solve the problem: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
width: 500px !important;
max-width: 500px !important;
2) If you want to change the font type, you can use the following code:
font-family: " the type you want" !important;
font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif !important;
Let us know if you need more help.