- huntleighusaAsked on September 24, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Hi. My account is under my corporate email. However, when I want to send an Autoresponder form back to the applicant, I would like it to come from a generic email address like info@. I know how to change the reply-to email address to info@ but I can't figure out how to change the sender email.
I'm attaching a image file to show you what I mean. I don't want it to come from stuart.jankelovitz@, I want it to come from info@.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 01:40 PM
You can easily change the Sender Email of an Autoresponder in the Emails wizard. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the Emails button.
2. Select the Autoresponder and then click the Edit button.
3. Go to the Advanced tab, scroll down and you'll see the Sender Email drop down.
Also, in order to use a custom email address, you need to add it and verify it first. Here's a guide: How-to-Add-a-Custom-Sender-Address-to-an-Email-Alert.
Hope that helps. Thank you.