- Sheri HerrAsked on September 25, 2016 at 11:15 AM
I jut launched a campaign using an order form I created on JotForm. I am receiving emails from potential customers saying that when they go to paypal from the form, they can't sign into their accounts or there are no items. I would appreciate some very quick help if possible! as I am having to take orders manually until this is fixed. thanksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 01:25 PM
I have cloned your form to inspect further. I see that happens because the integration is not live. You are using it in sandbox mode:
Here is a guide that shows you how to enable or disable PayPal test mode: https://www.jotform.com/help/390-How-to-Test-Paypal-Payment-Form
Let us know if you need more help.
- sheriherrAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 03:36 PM
- Sheri HerrAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 03:46 PMI'm so glad you found what was happening!
Did you take it out of sandbox mode? I can't find where those settings are
to change it.
My tech person did the sandbox test and must have not changed the setting
back. He is now gone on an unreachable 2 week vacation so if you can put
the setting right, or tell me how to find the settings where I can change
it myself, I would greatly appreciate it. I can't really do a test now by
adding a $ .01 item because I've already sent the form out with my campaign.
Thanks so much
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 05:20 PM
I've disabled the sandbox settings for you. You have to run the payment wizard and slide the sandbox option to disable/enable from the Additional Gate Settings tab as shown in my colleague's screenshot.
- sheriherrAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 05:36 PM
You colleague's screenshot does not show me how to get to the gateway settings. I couldn't find the Additional Gate Settings tab in the in the Payment Wizard. Is that where it is suppose to be?
I have looked everywhere in all the preferrences and settings and don't see it anywhere. I assume that the form is now live because you disabled the sandbox, is that correct? I am asking about how to get to the gateway settings for future referrence.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Below is a screencast of how you can access the Additional Gateway Settings through the PayPal Payment Wizard.
- sheriherrAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 06:23 PM
When I click on that icon, the payment wizard that I get looks like the attached screenshot (not what your screenshot :(
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 06:49 PM
I checked your form and I can see that the Sandbox Mode is already turned off.
I would recommend you to try opening the Form Builder using the new interface so that you can follow the screen capture provided by my colleagues. You just need to add "&test" in the address bar when you are in the Form Builder.
The interface will go back once you log out and restart your browser.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- Sheri HerrAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 07:46 PMYes, that worked. I would NEVER have known to add "&test" to the address
bar! Mystery Solved.
I know it's working now because i just got an order from a customer using
the form. My sincere thanks to everyone who helped.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2016 at 09:53 PM
On behalf of the JotForm team, you are welcome.
Feel free to get back to us anytime if you have other questions or concerns :)
- Sheri HerrAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 08:46 AMI thought we had the issue resolved but this morning I received another
email from a customer saying the form wasn't working (well after the issue
was resolved). I also had a successful order come through last night so I
thought everything was working. I'm reaching out to you to ask if it is
possible that my customers who attempted to use the order form before we
got it working will need to do something (like clear their cache) before
for the form will now work? (I'm guessing!) I want to send another blast
email to apologize for the initial glitch but I also want to give
instructions to assure their order form will now work.
Thanks again for your help!!!
- IrshadAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 10:51 AM
I have checked your form https://jotform.com/62283009271148. And I am not able to see any issue in your Form.
I also tried to make a test submission on your Form, and it successfully redirected me to Paypal website for the transaction.
I have cleared your Form's cache. And would suggest you to ask your customer to clear Browser's Cache Or try to check it in another Browser.
If you have any query, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.
- Sheri HerrAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 11:46 AMThank you for verifying the form is working. I sent my entire mailing list
your advice to clear Browser Cache, just in case! Thanks again sooooo much!