- NgeeAnnPolytechnicAsked on September 29, 2016 at 12:51 AM
can we create a profiling test in jotform that:
- computes scores for R I A S E C
- displays top 3 dominant letters at end
- channels user to appropriate pathways (content) - based on top 3 letters?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 05:19 AM
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to integrate with Riasec, you would have to create a test with our Form Builder and do the necessary calculations there. I can point you to our Survey templates page there you can find an idea how it could look like.
Then, with the above-mentioned Conditions you can use TextBox field and say: "If it starts with certain letter do something":
And Finally if you use Conditions, again, you can set to change the Notifier's email address based on the input:
Hope it helps.
If you need any further assistance please let us know we'll be glad to assist.
- NgeeAnnPolytechnicAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 09:39 AM
hi there, need your help on this..
i have created the draft form and under Surveying / Calculation values - entered 1
How can i compute the scores for R I A S E C (each question is tagged to individual letters)?
And then display the top 3 dominant letters to the user? thanks very much
- CharlieAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 11:23 AM
It would be best if you could provide us the exact formula on how you want to calculate it.
It is possible to make calculations in JotForm, I strongly advise that you check the following guides to better help you on setting this up.
How to make your form smart using conditional logic:
How to make a direct calculation using the form calculation widget:
How to assign calculation values on fields:
I hope that helps.