- eloquenttAsked on October 01, 2016 at 03:05 AM
How do i download the emails of all those that have filled my forms?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 03:45 PM
You can go to the Submissions page, filter the submissions and then download it as a Excel or CSV file. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. Click the "gear/options" icon and then un-check all the items under the Fields. Please leave the "Email" field checked. Click the gear/options icon again to save the changes.
3. After that, you can just export the form submissions into an Excel or CSV file.
Hope that helps. Thank you.