- ceffarmoorAsked on October 03, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I would like to know if there is a way to download only the submissions that have come in since the last time I downloaded. In other words, I want to know is there a way to just download certain submissions in an excel spreadsheet or PDF. I usually get all submissions when I download.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 05:50 PM
You can actually filter the submissions before exporting it to Excel, CSV or PDF. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "gear/options" icon. Click the "Time Frame" drop down and select the option you prefer. When you're done, click the "gear/options" icon again to save the changes.
3. After filtering the submissions through the time frame, you can now export it.
Hope that helps. Thank you.