Mariana PachecoAsked on November 28, 2023 at 7:03 AM
Is it possible to create a conditional if the customer select the product another field automatically appear?
For example, I have a package that has the minimum of 5 people to buy, when selected appears the options that these people has.
Asking because there's no option to use as equal and higher than...
I hope this make some sense... :/
Afzal JotForm SupportReplied on November 28, 2023 at 10:13 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. Unfortunately, it is not possible to show the options inside the Product fields individually based on conditions however you can use regular form fields as the product field and pass the calculation value to the payment method. This will give you a lot of options to set conditions as you want. You can follow the same guide to show and hide fields based on conditions and then follow the below steps to pass the calculation value to the payment field. Let me show you how:
- In Form Builder, click on the Wand icon on the middle-right side of the page to open Payment Settings.
- Now, just change the Payment Type to whichever one you want to use.
If you're wondering about the different Payment types available, I've explained each of them below:
- Sell Products: You can use this to sell items separately. You can name the product anything you like.
- Sell Subscription: You can use this to collect a subscription fee.
- User Defined Amounts: You can use this to collect a static fee, like rent.
- Collect Donations: You can use this to collect donations.
We can help you customize the settings if you give us details about the services that you want to provide.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any other help.