- fitlyspokenAsked on October 04, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I would like to be able to see 'Comments' & 'Ratings' posted right on the page after Viewer posts a comment & or rating?
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 03:24 PM
You can set the Thank You page to redirect to the webpage where the form is embedded so that the page will automatically refreshed. Here's how:
1. Click the Thank You button in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Redirect to external link.
3. Put your website link (http://www.freewebs.com/awordfitlyspoken/comment.htm) in the field.
4. Save changes when you're done.
Complete guide: Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Hope that helps. If you need anything else, let us know.