- IASLTAsked on October 11, 2016 at 10:23 AM
I usually have all of the submissions sent to my email address. However, I want the submissions for one particular form to go to another email address - is it possible to do this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 11:17 AM
You can easily change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can change, add or delete a recipient.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.