- atytusAsked on October 13, 2016 at 06:02 PM
I would like to import submissions to my form manually. On my form I have my clients enter their date of birth. When I try to import an excel file with a birthdate into my form using the import app, it converts the date of birth to a decimal like 1.6666. How do I avoid this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 11:10 PM
Can you please try changing the format of the cells to text so they will not be changed by excel? Please follow the steps below:
1. Select all the cells
2. Right click then select Format Cells
3. On the Number tab, select the Text category and then click OK.
4. Save the file then try importing it again using the import app. The date of birth on the submission should now look like the one below.
You can also check out this guide for more info about the import app: Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
Please let us know if you need further assistance.