- redcolaAsked on October 19, 2016 at 10:41 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Yes, you can put an edit submission link in the Autoresponder email. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Email Editor, place your cursor where you want the link to appear. Click the "Form Fields" drop down and then select the "Edit Link" option.
4. Here's a screenshot of the autoresponder email that your user will receive:
Please check the complete guide here: How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
Hope that helps. Thank you.