- mcordismktgAsked on October 20, 2016 at 04:55 PM
I originally cloned this form from another Jot Form called "The Connected Marketer Institute Membership Form". I then changed all of the headers and the name of the form. However, when the form is submitted it says "The Connected Marketer Institute Membership Form" instead of "The Connected Marketer Institute Summit Application -- First 50 Brands Attend Free" which is what I named the form. The screenshot attached is a picture of that form after being submitted and sent to my email.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 10:45 PM
You need to delete your current email notifications and create a new one. Here's how:
1. Open your forms. In the Form Builder, click the Emails button.
2. Delete your current notification.
3. Create a New Email notification and click the Save button when you're done.
Here's a guide on how to: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.