Evan KochAsked on December 3, 2023 at 1:04 PM
This seems to be a Jotform issue. noreply@jotform emails were received intermittently from Nov 28th thru Nov 30 last week. We have about 10 sumissions on our most-used form where the confirmation emails were received by the submitter, but NOT the prescribed notifications set in the form as recipients of form content.
jotform email is whitelisted on our tenant.
Is this issue resolved? Thanks in advance.
Karlo JotForm SupportReplied on December 3, 2023 at 1:28 PM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. I’m really sorry that this is happening. Could you share your form URL? When I checked on your account, you do not have any form in it. You can easily copy your form URL in a few easy steps. Let me show you how.
- In Form Builder, on the orange navigation bar, click on Publish.
- On Quick Share, go to Link to Share, and click on Copy Link.
You could also copy the form URL in your My Forms page.
- In My Forms, click on the Checkbox of the form, and click on More.
- Click on Publish, and click on Copy Link.
When I tested my test form, I could receive the email notification on my email. Check out my screenshot below.
Could you try testing your form again? If the issue persists, could you try removing the notification email and then adding it back? This should solve the issue.
- In Form Builder, on the orange navigation bar, click on Settings.
- Go to Emails, click on Notification Email, click on the Trash Icon, and click on Delete.
- Click on Add Email, click on Notification Email, and click on Save.
Before deleting your notification email, if you have multiple recipients, please copy them first before deleting it because the only recipient that will be created is the Jotform account email address.
Check out these guides on Setting Up Email Notifications and Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings.
Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.