What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Upload button tweakingAsked by m1hunter on October 23, 2016 at 12:54 AM
When I use my upload button to to upload files to my form I do not want the file details to be displayed under the file upload button it makes my form look uncentered when the upload button adds the details of the file that was uploaded under the button. How do I use CSS to get rid of that. I hope you understand what I need. Thanks again for all of your help.
To hide the list of items that were uploaded, please add the CSS codes below.
display: none !important;
I hope this helps. However, please be reminded that the list serves as a way to let your respondents know what was already uploaded and if it was successfully uploaded.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.
Thanks that is what I needed. I have a few more things I need css code for.
1. When the mouse hovers over the send info / images button it turns white. I need it to not turn any color at all.
2. I need to change the Attach image / images button to this color #B71427.
3. I need all the text boxes (First Name,Last name Ect.) Black like the messages box.
4. When I submit the form with the required fields not field out I get a red border around them I would like to make this red border thicker / wider.
5. One more thing when I upload images to my form the Send info / images button says Please wait.....
I would like to change that to Attaching images....
Thanks for all of your previous help.
I see that you've already opened a separate thread for all your other concerns.
Please allow me some time to work on a solution for your concerns then I will get back to you as soon as possible and respond on the other thread.
Thank you so much.