- TRWARD321bAsked on October 28, 2016 at 05:12 PM
I am seeking to learn if JotForms allows for sending my Form-Filling Clients to receive an email of their FORM... a PDF for printing. I believe so, but I need to know before moving forward with designing and purchasing. Thanks!
You can email, text or call me with this answer, as I am seeking to create the form over the weekend. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 07:04 AM
- TRWARD321bAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 04:03 PM
Lastly, is there any way that I can adjust the information sent in that PDF to be slightly different from that directly created in the form (ie. some legal text on the last pages?)
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 29, 2016 at 06:06 PM
You can enable the "Show Headers and Texts" option in the Submissions page. Here's a guide: How-to-show-headers-or-text-for-contracts-terms-agreements-in-the-PDF-format-of-a-submission
Also, you can customize the PDF using the PDF Designer. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. Click the "PDF" button and then select the "Customize PDF" option.
Hope that helps. Thank you.